Want the Kiwi camping experience but can’t be bothered pitching a tent or hauling in the caravan? Then our quaint cabins are the perfect holiday accommodation choice for you!
3 2 0
These affordable, comfortable Three Berth Cabins sleep up to three people. Each cabin is conveniently equipped with a TV, basic cooking utensils, a fridge, jug, toaster, crockery, and cutlery. Although these rooms don’t have running water or contain bathroom and kitchen facilities, you have full use of shared adjacent amenities.
- The bedding consists of a ‘duo bunk’, which is a double bed on the bottom and a single bunk bed on the top
- The double bed is made up with all blankets and linen
- The single bunk has a bottom sheet and pillow with pillow case only – you will need to bring your own linen or sleeping bags
- You will need to bring your own towels for everyone staying in the unit
We have linen available for hire on request
- FREE adjacent hot showers and bathroom facilities
- FREE sparkling clean full kitchen and multiple FREE BBQ facilities
Minimum stay periods apply on weekends, public holidays & peak season
Please ensure you have read our Reservation Terms & Conditions before booking
Seasonal tariffs apply
Prices are subject to change without notice
Prices listed apply to direct bookings only.
What our Customers are saying
“The Resort and rooms were clean and well situated, and the service was fantastic.”