Family group or travelling with friends? Our Six Berth Cabins sleep up to six people and are an excellent option if you’re looking for an authentic Kiwi camping experience without the hassle of pitching a tent or hauling in the caravan.
6 5 0
Each cabin is conveniently equipped with a TV, basic cooking utensils, a fridge, jug, toaster, crockery, and cutlery. While these rooms don’thave running water or contain bathroom and kitchen facilities, you have full use of the following amenities:
- FREE adjacent hot showers and bathroom facilities
- FREE sparkling clean full kitchen and multiple FREE BBQ facilities
- The Six Berth Cabin sleeps up to six people
- The bedding consists of a queen bed and two sets of single bunks
- The queen bed is made up with all blankets and linen
- The single bunks have bottom sheets and pillows with pillow cases only – you will need to bring your own linen or sleeping bags
- You will need to bring your own towels for everyone staying in the unit
- We have linen available for hire on request
Minimum stay periods may apply on weekends and public holidays and peak season
The Six Berth Cabin sleeps up to six people
Please ensure you have read our Reservation Terms & Conditions before booking
Seasonal tariffs apply
Prices are subject to change without notice
Prices listed apply to direct bookings only.
Take a look around our 6 Berth Cabin!
What our Customers are saying
“Great facilities for our group – particularly good, large communal kitchen area to gather the team. Pleasant surroundings and it was well maintained.”