Oh, the dreaded fitted sheet… our team cringe when they see the fitted sheets at the bottom of the washing pile and we know you all do too.
But we have folding a fitted sheet down to a nack thanks to the helpful steps below.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions:
1. Put a corner on each hand. Make sure the inside of the sheet is facing out.
2. Flip your right corner onto your left corner (see video below).
3. Keep your left hand inside. Grab the corners – now one of top of the other – with your right hand, pull tight and shake out.
4. Run your hand along the elastic edge until you find the next corner. Lift it up and flip it onto your left hand, on top of the other corners.
5. Find the final corner and flip it onto your left hand.
6. Let the elasticized edges fall down and out.
7. Lay it down on a flat surface and tuck in elastic edge.
8. Fold over into a neat rectangle.
Martha Stewarts – How To Fold A Fitted Sheet Video: